Adding facebook chat to your store
Facebook provides The Chat Plugin which allows you to integrate your Messenger experience directly into your pasls store. This allows your customers to interact with your business anytime with the same personalized, rich-media experience they get in Messenger.
The Chat Plugin automatically loads recent chat history between the person and your business, meaning recent interactions with your business on messenger.com, in the Messenger app, or in the Chat Plugin on your website will be visible. This helps create a single experience for your customers and enables you to continue the conversation even after they have left your webpage. No need to capture their information to follow up, just use the same conversation in Messenger.
To add Facebook chat to your store, follow these instructions.
- On Facebook, go to your page
- Go to Page Settings > Messaging
- In the 'Add Messenger to your website' section, click the 'Get Started' Button.
- The setup tool provides a simple UI for customizing the greeting message, theme color, displayed response time, and setting the whitelisted domains for the plugin.
- On completion, the setup tool generates a code snippet to add to your Pasls store.
Adding the chat code to your store
- In your store admin, go to Configuration
- Click on Snippets
- Click on Add New
- Enter the name of the snippet so you can identify it later if you need to edit it. (eg Facebook chat)
- Set type to JS
- Set position to End of body tag
- Paste the code snippet generated above in the Code field
- Check Enabled
- Click Save
Now you have a facebook chat on your store.
Adding automatic discounts
You can create discounts that will apply to the carts automatically. Users don't need to enter any coupon code. You can also define rules with conditions which will need to match for the discount to be applied Creating a fixed amount discount Click ...
Adding a product
1. From your store admin, go to Products 2. In the Products page, click Add new 3. Enter the name of your product 4. Select a category for the product 5. If you want your product to be grouped in a collection, select the Collections 6. Enter the ...
Adding a coupon code discount
Coupon codes come in handy when you don't want to give automatic discounts, but want your users to enter a coupon code to get the discount. Adding a coupon code discount is similar to adding an automatic discount. You just need to specify that the ...
Enable Login with Google
To add Google as a social sign-in provider, you need a Google Developer account. Go to Google Cloud Console to create one. To enable Login with Google in your store, follow these steps Go to Google Cloud Console → APIs & Services to set up OAuth 2. ...
If your product has more than one option, like colors, material, size, etc, you can add product variations. Each combination of the available options will define a variant. For example, if you have a shirt that comes in 2 colors Red and Black and ...