Adding automatic discounts
You can create discounts that will apply to the carts automatically. Users don't need to enter any coupon code. You can also define rules with conditions which will need to match for the discount to be applied
Creating a fixed amount discount
- Click on Promotions from the main menu
- In the Promotions page, click Add New
- Enter the Name and Description of the promotion. The name will appear on your website
- You can leave the Coupon based field for now, as we are creating an automatic discount
- Select the time period during which you need the discount to be active
- Now click on Add Action, You will see a few choices
- Select Apply fixed discount on the entire order. You will see a field appear on the right side, asking you for the amount you want to discount.
- Enter the amount you want to discount.
- In the rules section, you can set when the user is eligible for this discount. e.g. The cart has to be more than $500 of value, or the cart has to have more than 10 items in it. If you want to apply this discount to all orders, leave the rules section as it is.
- Click Save
Discounts in Pasls are exclusive. That is if you have multiple active discounts, then only one discount will be applied to any cart.
Adding percentage discount
A percentage discount applies a relative discount on the cart. Adding a percentage discount is similar to adding a fixed amount discount.
- Step 1 through 6 is the same as adding a fixed amount discount above.
- Select Apply percentage discount on the entire order. You will see a field appear on the right side, asking you for the percentage you want to discount.
- Enter the percentage
- Define any rules if you need them.
- Click Save
Adding a coupon code discount
Coupon codes come in handy when you don't want to give automatic discounts, but want your users to enter a coupon code to get the discount. Adding a coupon code discount is similar to adding an automatic discount. You just need to specify that the ...
Adding facebook chat to your store
Facebook provides The Chat Plugin which allows you to integrate your Messenger experience directly into your pasls store. This allows your customers to interact with your business anytime with the same personalized, rich-media experience they get in ...
Adding a product
1. From your store admin, go to Products 2. In the Products page, click Add new 3. Enter the name of your product 4. Select a category for the product 5. If you want your product to be grouped in a collection, select the Collections 6. Enter the ...
You can group your product into the collection to make it easier for customers to find them. How Collections differ from Categories is that the products in collections can have different properties. You may create collections like Clothes for men, ...
If your product has more than one option, like colors, material, size, etc, you can add product variations. Each combination of the available options will define a variant. For example, if you have a shirt that comes in 2 colors Red and Black and ...