1. From your store admin, go to Products
2. In the Products page, click Add new
3. Enter the name of your product
4. Select a category for the product
5. If you want your product to be grouped in a collection, select the Collections
6. Enter the short description and the full description of the product
7. You can tick the Active checkbox depending on whether you want this product to be available on your store
8. Add some pictures for your product. You can drag and drop images from your computer here
9. Enter the Price, Weight, SKU (Stock Keeping Unit / Product code), and quantity of the product.
If you have multiple variations of the same product, e.g. different colors, sizes, etc. you can define them in the Advanced Inventory Editor. See Product Variations
for more information
10. Enter metadata for SEO. This info will be used to set proper meta tags by the themes.
11. Click Save
If your product has more than one option, like colors, material, size, etc, you can add product variations. Each combination of the available options will define a variant. For example, if you have a shirt that comes in 2 colors Red and Black and ...
Adding automatic discounts
You can create discounts that will apply to the carts automatically. Users don't need to enter any coupon code. You can also define rules with conditions which will need to match for the discount to be applied Creating a fixed amount discount Click ...
Adding a coupon code discount
Coupon codes come in handy when you don't want to give automatic discounts, but want your users to enter a coupon code to get the discount. Adding a coupon code discount is similar to adding an automatic discount. You just need to specify that the ...
Adding facebook chat to your store
Facebook provides The Chat Plugin which allows you to integrate your Messenger experience directly into your pasls store. This allows your customers to interact with your business anytime with the same personalized, rich-media experience they get in ...
You can group your product into the collection to make it easier for customers to find them. How Collections differ from Categories is that the products in collections can have different properties. You may create collections like Clothes for men, ...