Adding a coupon code discount
Coupon codes come in handy when you don't want to give automatic discounts, but want your users to enter a coupon code to get the discount. Adding a coupon code discount is similar to adding an automatic discount. You just need to specify that the discount is a cupon based discount and create coupon codes that you can distribute.
Adding a coupon based discount
- Go to Promotions
- Click Add New
- Enter name, description and the time period you want this discount to be valid
- Check the Coupon Based field (This is what makes this discount coupon based)
- Add the actions as required. See Adding automatic discounts for more details on actions and rules
- Click Save
- From the Promotions page, hover over the promotion you just created
- On the right-hand side, you will see some icons. Click on the coupons icon. You will be taken to the list of coupons for the promotion.
- Click on Add new
- Enter the coupon code, limit and expiration date of the code
- Click Save
Now you can send this coupon code to your customers. The code can be used as many times as you defined in the Usage limit field until the expiration date
Adding automatic discounts
You can create discounts that will apply to the carts automatically. Users don't need to enter any coupon code. You can also define rules with conditions which will need to match for the discount to be applied Creating a fixed amount discount Click ...
Adding facebook chat to your store
Facebook provides The Chat Plugin which allows you to integrate your Messenger experience directly into your pasls store. This allows your customers to interact with your business anytime with the same personalized, rich-media experience they get in ...
Add discount to selected group of products
Some times, you need to promote a certain group of products with discounts. It could be a clearance sale or just some items you want more sales. You can create a discount that is applied only to selected products in certain groups. For example, you ...
Adding a product
1. From your store admin, go to Products 2. In the Products page, click Add new 3. Enter the name of your product 4. Select a category for the product 5. If you want your product to be grouped in a collection, select the Collections 6. Enter the ...
If your product has more than one option, like colors, material, size, etc, you can add product variations. Each combination of the available options will define a variant. For example, if you have a shirt that comes in 2 colors Red and Black and ...