Add discount to selected group of products
Some times, you need to promote a certain group of products with discounts. It could be a clearance sale or just some items you want more sales. You can create a discount that is applied only to selected products in certain groups.
For example, you might have a stock of winter wears on which you decide to give a 5% discount.
Here is how you do it.
Before you create a Promotion, make sure you create a collection with the products you want to apply the discount. See Collections for information about how to do that
Then we can create the promotion.
- Go to the Promotions page
- Click Add new
- Enter the name, description and time period
- Click Add Action
- Now click Apply percentage discount on items. (You can click Apply fixed discount on items if you want to give a fixed amount discount).
- Enter the percentage you want
- Here is the interesting bit. In the field below the percentage, select the collections which this discount is eligible for. You can select multiple collections
- Click Save
This will apply a 5% discount on the items that belong to the collection Winter Collection
Adding a coupon code discount
Coupon codes come in handy when you don't want to give automatic discounts, but want your users to enter a coupon code to get the discount. Adding a coupon code discount is similar to adding an automatic discount. You just need to specify that the ...
You can group your product into the collection to make it easier for customers to find them. How Collections differ from Categories is that the products in collections can have different properties. You may create collections like Clothes for men, ...
Adding automatic discounts
You can create discounts that will apply to the carts automatically. Users don't need to enter any coupon code. You can also define rules with conditions which will need to match for the discount to be applied Creating a fixed amount discount Click ...
Setup shipping methods
After you've set up shipping zones for where you want to ship your products, you can choose the methods you'll use to get your customers' orders to them. You can offer several shipping options for a zone so your customers can choose from a range of ...
Adding a product
1. From your store admin, go to Products 2. In the Products page, click Add new 3. Enter the name of your product 4. Select a category for the product 5. If you want your product to be grouped in a collection, select the Collections 6. Enter the ...